It has never been better. Another award!
Soumya at http://soumyav.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
I hereby thank dear Soumya for the award nomination. She is a real talented poet, believe me she can write a poem on any theme/topic and that too with such a grace, that you will want to read more and more of her work. So, do check her awesome blog here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions .
3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the same.
- A book that changed your life : Wings of Fire
- Your favourite author/writer : Sidney Sheldon, Paulo Coelho
- Pet and its name: I had a dog, Bruno. It died few years ago 😦
- Craziest thing you have done: Hehe.. I don’t feel like sharing it here 😉
- My best friend: There are two of them actually. One of them is for whom I wrote the poem Friends Forever
- A childhood prank: I spreaded glue with colourful thermocol beads on a friend’s seat in school.
- Favourite music artist: Kishore da
- A place you would love to visit: Venice
- If I had just 5 minutes left to live what is the one thing I would do? I would sing-
“Jeena Yahan Marna Yahan..
Iske Siva Jaana Kahan,
Ji Chahe Jab Humko Awaaz Do..
Hum Hain Wahin Hum The Jahan,
Apne Yahin Dono Jahan..
Iske Siva Jaana Kahan”
- Favourite sport: Cricket
- how do I define love? LOVE= LIFE
Congratulations dear friends and bloggers! 🙂