A few more awards for Life of 24 hours have been waiting in comments since I last did an award post. I have been busy of late in the things I could not even account for!
Anyways, here I am with my special token of thanks to my friends and fellow bloggers who found me deserving enough to nominate for these awards. You should go and have a look at these links.
- Beautiful Blogger Award from Amna Rafiq @ The Voice of a Teenager
- Super Sweet Blogging Award from Lopa @ Lopascribes
- You Make My Day Award from Paloma Sharma @ Going Bananas
- Wonderful Team Member Readership Award from Vera Esilia @ ilghepardo
- One Lovely Blog Award from Arjun Gabriel @ ArjunGabriel
As I have already accepted the Super Sweet and One Lovely Blog Award earlier, I have nominated my favorites for the rest three.
Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules in keeping with the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader he/she nominates.
Thank you Vera for appreciating me as a reader. This is really an honour.
Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you so much Amna for this lovely and beautiful award!
I’m following the name (Beautiful Blogger) in its literal sense, and nominations are solely based on the Gravatar pictures (thought it would be fun 😛 )
You Make My Day Award
You made my day Paloma! A bunch of thanks for this award 🙂
For many of you who haven’t heard of this award, let me tell you this is a new award started by theembiggensproject.wordpress.com. So, I hereby mention the rules to accept this award:
First, one must thank the person who nominated them.
Second, you are required to answer the following 8 questions.
1) Why do you blog?
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
4) What is your favourite thing about your self?
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
And, last but definitely not least, nominate 8 of your favourite blogs. Be sure to let them know and share the instructions.
Sorry, I am not answering these now as the clock is ticking and I am in a hurry actually. I’ll soon do a post with the proper rules. 🙂 And, here are the nominations…
And, finally loads and loads of thanks to Lopa and Arjun for the Super Sweet Blogging Award and One Lovely Blog Award and my heartfelt congratulations to all the nominees. Cheers!