“Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.” -Author Unknown
“A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer.” – Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland
“Don’t mistake pleasure for happiness. They are a different breed of dogs.” – Josh Billings
“It’s never too late; in fiction or in life; to revise.” – Nancy Thayer
SMOKING DESTROYS BLOOD CIRCULATION :
How?? Check http://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksjblood.html
SMOKING DEATHS WORLDWIDE:
- Smoking is set to kill 6.5 million people in 2015 and 8.3 million humans in 2030, with the biggest rise in low-and middle-income countries.
- Every 6.5 seconds a current or former smoker dies, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- An estimated 1.3 billion people are smokers worldwide (WHO).
- Over 443,000 Americans (over 18 percent of all deaths) die because of smoking each year. Secondhand smoke kills about 50,000 of them.
- 1.2 million people in China die because of smoking each year. That’s 2,000 people a day.
- 33 percent to 50 percent of all smokers are killed by their habit.
* Smokers die on average 15 years sooner than nonsmokers.
Read more at http://www.inforesearchlab.com/smokingdeaths.chtml